Matters relating to electrical systems, home automation and lighting
Matters of home automation
Worldwide protocols: the Konnex, is perfectly suited to more applications without expansion limits.
The Konnex or KNX is the worldwide standard, open, complies with the relevant European and international standards, allows:
- automated management of the plants,.
- decentralized management of technological systems of any building and of all sizes,
- It fits naturally evolved in construction, attentive to the principles of sustainable development.
KNX can be used to control:
- the dimming systems,
- monitoring of ventilation,
- air conditioning,
- water control,
- energy management,
- the management of electrical energy meters and appliances,
- the management of audio and video systems,
- the management by signaling an alarm for failure and / or maintenance requirements
KNX improves comfort and security and contributes to:
- energy savings, up to 50% for lighting control and heating;
- improve the impact on the environment.
The role of light in architecture:
- enrich the environment through its integration with the space,
- create new forms of flexibility and scenarios capable of giving emotionality and new values to the rooms, for its ability to:
- .i. shaping surfaces,
- .ii. modeling volumes,
- .iii. structured and delimit spaces.
These are some key points:
- The distribution of the light and the light level have a decisive influence on the perception of architecture.Light enhances: colors and finishes and creates functional areas in space. traffic areas, parking areas and exhibition areas, can be detected by the light. The different light intensities create a space hierarchy: the light guides the eye, directs the perception and directs attention to the details. The differentiation of lighting effect creates contrasts and emphasizes individual zones. The differentiated lighting of functional zones articulates the space and improves the orientation. It can change the look of a room without changing it physically. The spaces can be articulated and interpreted by the light to accentuate certain areas or create links between inside and outside.
- The illuminating device choice will be crucial; can:
- It is totally invisible and completely integrated into the architecture,
- have its own personality.
- The choice of the light source and in particular the use of the new LED technologies is crucial in the proper use and management of the lighting. Things to consider:
- the duration of operation.
The realization of LED with warm light gradation (2700/3000 ° K) and the achievement of high color rendering indices have made of the LED a source particularly suitable for residential use. Its versatility and ease of management and adjustment make it particularly suitable to create variable light atmospheres both in intensity and in color (° K) as well as in nature. This helps to create a pleasant “natural spaces” and therefore also particularly comfortable.
- The plant management system allows to monitor and manage not only the individual light points but a scenarios and atmosphere system, including colored light. Colour is a significant component of visual perception that we find in nature. The use of color allows a wide range of creative possibilities that can emphasize or change with the light the lighting effect of rooms and objects that will be the background or frame the scenery and the atmosphere of the place.