Potential independent energy supply systems
In addition to the traditional energy supply systems, including solar, you should minimize the need for energy supply from a centralized source and build on existing natural resources as much as possible.
Aside from the wind power systems for environmental impact and partly acoustic, it is necessary to see the sea as a constant and non-polluting energy source.
Among the applicable systems:
- Energy from sea currents: the ocean currents move water masses continuously. Some technologies are able to intercept the force of current and use it as an energy source. For example, the current pushes the motion one underwater turbine to produce mechanical and electrical strength. It is an experimental energy source;
- energy from waves:the currents and winds generate the phenomenon of waves.The waves carry an amount of energy that can be harnessed from renewable technologies;
- energy fromtides: the gravitational pull of the Moon and the Sun is the cause of the tides. At certain times of day the water withdraws completely, then return and engulf This natural movement can be used to create mechanical and electrical energy.
Mechanical systems, air conditioning and air recovery in relation to energy supply
This, combined with the supply of energy, is certainly one of the important themes of the architectural design.
Some techniques applicable to architecture can reduce energy requirements and partly generate it.
The production of energy sources must be localized in appropriate spaces acoustically isolated and protected from pollution and electromagnetic waves; this can be done in several ways:
- To relocating an aerial peripheral in the systems block: the simplest solution, but it involves an expansion of the boundary of relevance of the various project units;
- By inserting the block systems on the coverings, the possibility that collides with the realization of lightweight structures or even traditional.